Sunday, December 31, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!!!

To all our readers, we wish you a heartfelt Happy New Year and may the Farce be with you!





It's hard to believe, but 2023 marked DowneastBlog's 20th anniversary. I don't know where I am going with this, and company chores being what they are, siphoning off too much time and strength, but I still intend to keep DB online, even though I'm less than pleased with the frequency and quality of my own posts. It's just that I feel a presence is still needed, an outpost if you will, a humble bastion/trench/foxhole of conservative thought and common sense. Or even a modest bridgehead, from whence to launch a counterattack once I will no longer be bothered by the necessity to keep the firm afloat. Can't let go yet, however.


Enjoy yourselves, but if you have to drive this evening/night, drink with moderation!



MFBB.

No comments: