Monday, September 25, 2023

DOUGLAS MURRAY'S 'THE STRANGE DEATH OF EUROPE' IN IMAGES.

I actually HATE it to post this. I really do. I'd rather post more stuff on science and technology, aviation, new novels I have discovered, history...


...yet looking the other side is no option. This goes on day after day, without pause or slacking off - on the contrary.














How I miss the England of my youth... cycling through Kent and East Sussex through sun-drenched fields in SEP 1984, coming across the Runnymede Memorial by chance, cycling back smack through London, when there was no risk whatsoever of getting stabbed...


... that's all over now. In summer 2021 I drove back from Whitby, which I had visited for a day, to my hotel in Borrowdale, the Lake District. I had decided to take secondary roads through the Yorkshire Dales because that's another Brit piece of real estate that enamors me. Must have been 8pm when I passed through Keld, yes, KELD, and about the only living souls on the street I saw were some 8 or 10 Pakistanis in djellabas or some such. In KELD! But dare to have reservations about this group and you are labeled, you guess it, a racist.



Our politicians deserve to be lynched.



MFBB.

No comments: