Saturday, January 12, 2019

SATURDAY NIGHT QUEEN, NICK CAVE.

Queen with Flash. From the soundtrack for the movie Flash Gordon (1980).





As some commenter or another said, this was one song that was missing from the Bohemian Rhapsody movie. And because I'm such a good boy, here's your free pic of Princess Aura aka Ornella Muti. For some reason I always fancied her more than Princess Leia.




Notice how at the end of the clip a lady shouts "We have fourteen hours to save the Earth!!!" Hmmmm. I'm pretty certain I heard someone else saying that before. If I'm not mistaken, it was Princess Charla.



Nick Cave with Song for Bob. From the soundtrack of the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007).





Well okay, not only Nick Cave's work. Warren Ellis, an Australian-French composer and sometimes member of Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, contributed with Cave for this soundtrack.


Dobranoc.


MFBB.

No comments: