Friday, August 11, 2017

RECOMMENDED VIDEO: THE JAMES DAMORE-STEFAN MOLYNEUX INTERVIEW.

First off, sorry for the very light blogging. Vacation came in the way PLUS I'm trying to figure out what to do with the visual content. Photobucket all of a sudden charges its customers a whopping 400 US$ if not more if you use their facilities for third party hosting, i.e. link on your blog to PB-stored pictures.

For now my photos are safe (I paid the cheapest plan so far, but that does not allow 3rd party hosting), but I'm not sure I want to continue with PB for visuals on DowneastBlog. Continuing...


Then, unless you spent your time in Mogadishu or Nuuk you must have heard about Google's firing of 28-year old software engineer James Damore. Needless to say, over here we stand with Mr Damore, although we've got some issues with things he said about rightwing characteristics. Here's Stefan Molyneux' interview:







MFBB.

No comments: