Monday, May 10, 2010

MARK STEYN ON UNCOMMON KNOWLEDGE.

I thought about posting some advice for americanos - erm, I meant AMERICANS - re the infamous Cinco de Mayo incident last week I'm sure you've heard or read about. I meant fleshing it out with some new material I borrowed from Sean Linnane over at Stormbringer...

... and then decided it was too late for something elaborate. I'm ruining my health. So only this quick post: it's a video of Peter Robinson's Uncommon Knowledge show featuring Mark Steyn, and well worth your time. For those of you who don't know Robinson, he's a research fellow at the Hoover Institution where he edits the quarterly journal Hoover Digest. From 1982 to 1988 he was also speechwriter to Ronald Reagan, and the famous catchphrase "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall" is from him.





Sadly enough, I can only agree with Steyn. Our women are barren. Our men seem content to be the terminus in their bloodline.

Upon meeting acquaintances my age or younger, of whom I know they have one or two kids, I often ask them with an innocent face whether they are planning a number three. Over the past two years, I met only one family where this was the case. As for the others: their reaction is ALWAYS one of mild shock. Yeah, think about it! The horror, THREE CHILDREN!!!

Meanwhile, Europes muslims are breeding like rats, and the results are plain for everybody who's not got his eyes on his ass. Rosengard neighborhood, Malmo, Sweden:





When YOU sniff soot and smoke in your neighborhood one day, don't pretend Outlaw Mike did not warn you.



MFBB.

No comments: