Sunday, April 19, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT ALTERNATIVE ROCK.

Actually Sunday Afternoon Alternative Rock Before I Mow The Grass, but then my Option 3G Broadband modem sucked AGAIN big time yesterday in Germany. Back home now. First "Summer", good hit drawn from Buffalo Tom's 1995 album "Sleepy Eyed".



Guys are from Boston, MA. I seem to have the impression that after Taillights Fade in 1999, I saw their, well, taillights fade.


And we stay in the nineties with Filter's "Take a picture". I HATE live performances but was unable to find a studio version.



Seems to me, in real this guy can't sing. The guy in quesion is Richard Patrick (formerly Nine Inch Nails), lead vocals and guitar. One of Filter's founding members. Together with guitarist/programmer Brian Liesegang, Patrick founded Filter in 1993 in Cleveland, Ohio.


MFBB.

No comments: