Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ok, I'm starting an "Advice for the Political Left" thread. Not that they asked for it, but the disillusionment after this election is unbelievable. I knew they'd be pissed (I would have been pissed if Kerry won) but I can't believe the level of despair from these people.

I'll start with this observation, which I've been spreading around the the liberal blogosphere:

Until you come to grips with the fact that intelligent, educated, informed, and compassionate people thought Bush was the better man for the job, you have no hope of regaining the presidency. Have some respect for your opponents and you stand a chance of convincing some of them of your world-view. If you look on them with contempt, convinced of your own superiority, you will continue on the path towards irrelevance.

Anyone?

No comments: