Friday, April 09, 2004

Hi guys and gals, I'm off to Wroclaw, Poland this weekend and the next week to visit my mother-in-law and brother-in-law with Agata and Eva. Will pay a short visit to PM Miller and Prez Kwasniewski to persuade them to stay the course. By the way Polish troops did some good fighting this week, they also killed a top lieutenant of the Fat Babyface.

There's a lot of international outrage against the perfidious behaviour of your heavy-handed Marines in Fuckjuah. Mr. Human Rights Champion Vlad Putin being the most verbose, I'm told. Good ole Pootie-Poot, I'm sure these Chechnyans are sooooo happy they live in Grozny and not in Fuckjuah...

I'm awfully sorry for the losses your troops are taking. Just imagine, one week ago all was looking relatively good, despite the ocasional bomb attack or IED's, Interim Constitution signed, lots of good economic parameters (read about a drastic cut in unemployment figures in Iraq, till 28% or so.... find it hard to believe that though) and then Mr. Fat Babyface-with-Black-Towel-wrapped-around-his-Poor-Excuse-For-a-Brain decided otherwise...

Don't give up though. Your military can handle the situation with one hand tied behind their back. Now if only the world would pay some more attention to the drama in Darfur, Sudan, where the Islamic Government is apparently intent on some kind of genocide against black Sudanese. I suggest the US drops some napalm bombs on the refugees in order to get the cameras over there....

Bye, take care,


Michael



P.S.: there's a chance I am able to follow and even post in Downeast from Poland...IF I can chase my brother-in-law Kamil from behind his puter.

No comments: