Tuesday, May 02, 2017

SCANDAL: HOW NGO's AND FRONTEX DELIBERATELY IMPORT MILLIONS OF AFRICANS IN THE EU.

The following video, per PI-News, makes it crystal clear that FRONTEX, the EU organization "guarding" Europes southern flank, is in effect a ferry service, cooperating in an unholy alliance with NGO's and the human traffickers themselves to sluice millions of Third Worlders across the Med:





These are the names of the NGO's deliberately flooding Europe, besotted by their multiculti neomarxist delusions, with millions of welfare seekers: MOAS, Jugend Rettet, Stichting Bootvluchting, Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), Save the Children, Proactiva Open Arms, Sea-Watch.org, Sea-Eye und Life Boat.

For over two decades, I donated to Doctors Without Borders (in retrospect, what's in a name?). To be sure, I'm still convinced they did - and might still do - a lot of good work.

But I cannot donate in good conscience to an organization that's actively involved in killing the Europe as we know it. Africa's problems, and the muslim world's problems, have to be solved in Africa; have to be solved in the muslim world. If that does not happen, shipping in millions of Third Worlders from these regions merely boils down to importing the mechanisms that led to their sorry state unaltered onto the streets of Europe.

I want my children, and, hopefully, their offspring, to have a future.

So I just wrote them that I stopped my donations, like, NOW. They will go to the Father Damian Organization instead.


MFBB.

No comments: