Monday, November 04, 2013

COLIN FLAHERTY ON WHITE GIRL BLEED A LOT. PROMOTIONAL TRAILER.

I'm fucked up and can't bring myself to write an original post for the moment, I'm simply lacking the gusto. The company is consuming all my energy. It's not that there aren't sufficient topics, quite the contrary. In Belgium, the disastrous handling of the economy by our very left of center government (and I mean disastrous). The (predictable) trainwreck that's Obamacare. Cameron hellbent on making London the foremost center of sharia compliant banking in the West. The very sad infighting among rightwingers, be it Steyn vs some lesser gods (not that I blame Steyn, it's the others who started it), or between GOP factions. There's a plethora of topics. But sorry, can't. Can't.

Watch this video instead. Colin Flaherty and the trailer of White Girl Bleed A Lot.




More and more I'm beginning to understand why Pam Geller refers to the MSM as the Enemydia.


MFBB.

No comments: