Friday, February 03, 2017

COMPANY OF THE DAY: BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY!!!

Being a low key coffee aficionado myself, there was a time I couldn't wait for Starbucks to come to Belgium. But then I noticed them going multiculti bonkers more and more. So now that they have actually gained solid footing here - there's 8 coffeeshops by now - I couldn't give a hoot anymore.

However, there's another coffeemaker to look forward to: Black Rifle Coffee Company!





 photo brccstatement_zpszfd3bwuu.jpgIn the words of Evan Hafer, vet and founder:

"I started Black Rifle Coffee Company to provide a high-quality, roast-to-order, coffee to the pro 2A and veteran communities. Between deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, I was working to refine both my coffee roasting skills and my firearms skills. I have spent over a decade researching coffee, refining my roast profiles and (of course) drinking what I roast. Black Rifle Coffee is quite literally the combination of my two favorite passions. I take pride in the coffee we roast, the veterans we employ and the causes we support."






Ah, passions!


 photo BRCCgirl_zpsaekixjkr.jpg


Cheers!

And Starbucks is for pussies!!!


MFBB.

No comments: