Saturday, May 14, 2016

SATURDAY NIGHT THE J. GEILS BAND, THE TRAGICALLY HIP, EUROVISION SONG FESTIVAL.

The J. Geils Band with Centerfold. From the 1981 album Freeze Frame.




Rockers from Worcester, MA. Formed in 1967. Still around, be it after a couple of hiccups.



The Tragically Hip with Springtime in Vienna. From the 1996 album Trouble at the Henhouse.





Canadian alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario.



Then it's Armenia. The country I mean. Is there even a band called Armenia? (whatever).

Anyway, Armenia, the last entry for the Eurovision Song Festival 2016, WON BIG TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Uh, at Chateau Outlaw anyway:


 photo iveta_mukuchyan_zpsrcgha4js.jpg


This is Iveta Mukuchyan. She won. OK. For the jury composed of me, myself and I anyway. I don't have the foggiest idea what she sang about and I don't recall the melody, tune, lyrics whatever anymore but she definitely had the best legs!


Nite.


MFBB.

No comments: