Monday, May 11, 2015

SULTAN ERDOGAN VISITS BELGIUM.

Too goddam tired to make this a decent post, but just enough so that you know that over the weekend, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan visited Hasselt, in Belgium's eastern province of Limburg, to address an enthusiastic crowd of 25,000 Turks in the Ethias Halls.

The purpose of this visit? According to our lamestream media, "to garner votes for the upcoming parliamentary elections in Turkey".

And that was all HUNKY DORY according to De Standaard, Het Laatste Nieuws, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg et al...

Upon learning of this visit, I had a feeling of, WHAT THE F*CK????

For years I have known that Belgians of Moroccan origin are still considered by Morocco as being Moroccan citizens. This goes so far that Morocco even issues lists with approved names to be given to newborns, lists which many a Belgian town has accepted and applied when registering babies, "because it made their work easier".

But that Belgians of Turkish origin are still considered as Turkish citizens was new to me. And I was actually flabbergasted to learn that they are still able to vote for politicians in Turkey. I mean, WTF??? What kind of a travesty does this make of "integration"???


Look, just LOOK, at those flags, at those frenzied crowds:


 photo erdogan1_zps32buibag.jpg

 photo erdogan2_zpsgyi1uy0j.jpg

 photo erdogan3_foto_raymond_lemmens_zpsazwj9edc.jpg

 photo erdogan4_foto_raymond_lemmens_zpszat1je8b.jpg

Belgians? MY ASS. A fifth column, and out in the open.


I sincerely HOPE that one day we will be able to make the bastards who opened our borders for these deranged islamic fanatics PAY. And pay DEARLY.

Too tired, too angry to write more, to flesh it out, to give it some substance.

Jesus.

Were I to immigrate to another country...

... that would most likely be a decision based on rational grounds, and backed up by the intellectual honesty to reward that country with my loyalty, to offer my best services, to be a model citizen.

It's not that I would forget the motherland, my culture, where I came from, what dishes I like.

But first and foremost, once I would have taken the step to go to that other country, I would do my damnedest best to be a loyal subject.

Now look at those asshats in the photos above.

What do you think these traitors consider themselves first and foremost?

Belgians?

Or Turks?

To ask the question is to answer it.



MFBB.

No comments: