But for me personally, it also had an advantage, because I got to know even more about HRC's unsavoury past: among the items that the Trump campaign brought up in retaliation... was a story that shocked me to the core.
That story was the Kathy Shelton case.
But let us first recap what The Daily Mail wrote last summer.
In August, The Daily Mail reported that Clinton's campaign website on January 29 still sported her pledge, re sexual assault on campus (although the whole sex assault on campus is a lot of bruhaha, but whatever) that "the victims have a right to be believed, and that we're with you."
On February 4, that quote had mysteriously vanished:
This apparently happened on the heels of the re-emergence of Juanita Broaddrick's claim that Bill Clinton, as Governor of Arkansas, had raped her in 1978 and that Hillary had threatened her in case she would have broken the story.
But Juanita Broaddrick I knew already. That Hillary removed her pompous "the victims have a right to be believed, and that we're with you." I could understand, in the context of that case.
Now, one week ago, I thought I had heard the worst re the democrat POTUS hopeful.
But I was wrong.
Because like I said, I got to know about Kathy Shelton, who, as a twelve-year old girl, had been so brutally raped that she would never be capable of bearing children.
Her rapist, the 41-year old Thomas Alfred Taylor, got off lightly - less than a year in prison. His lawyer was... Hillary Clinton.
Again, per The Daily Mail:
* 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
* Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
* The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
* The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
* Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
* Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
*The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s
And here's some videos detailing the case:
Hillary Clinton is an evil, lying, wicked MONSTER who will just about do anything for personal aggrandizement. Her lust for power is pathological.
The choice for Americans, come November 8, should be obvious.