Monday, August 15, 2016

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE #NEVERTRUMP...

As I have stated on many occasions before, here and elsewhere, Trump is not my idea of a Conservative. Heck, I guess he's nobody's idea of a Conservative.

But like Rummy used to say, you go to war with the army you have, not with the army you would like to have.

Long ago I decided that the only viable Republican candidate with a fleeting chance of beating The Monster was Donald Trump.

I won't change that opinion because of some irrelevant gaffes.

I made up my mind and my support will continue to go to the designated nominee.

Biff Spackle explains much more forcefully than I ever could why yours should go to The Donald too:


 photo never_trump1_zps3ddeasw1.jpg
 photo never_trump2_zpspcn5gru1.jpg


Should the most horrible thing come true - a win for an America-hating, corrupt, lying, incompetent, dishonest bitch of a woman who litterally goes over dead bodies to satisfy her personal and insatiable thirst for power...

... then don't say afterwards "Wir haben es nicht gewusst".


MFBB.

No comments: