Friday, July 22, 2016

RECOMMENDED VIDEO: DONALD TRUMP SPEECH AT THE RNC.

Okay, bear with me. I read somewhere it's historically long, but this is only a key exerpt:





And no, I ain't stepping on the Trump Bandwagon now. Already in January I realized that of all the Republican hopefuls, only The Donald stood a serious change of beating The Monster.

I repeat myself here, but I don't consider Trump a conservative. But anything is better than a lying, shameless, principle-less attention whore with a murderous lust for power and zero love for her country.

While I have some doubts re Mr Trump's stance on several typical rightwing issues, and while I am aware of his past as a flipflopper, of this I have no doubt: he does love his country.

Plus, I wholeheartedly agree with his choice for Mike Pence, a man with impeccable conservative credentials and a good record as governor of Indiana.


TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!


MFBB.



No comments: