Monday, June 20, 2016

RECOMMENDED VIDEOS: IDENTITAERE BEWEGUNG DEMO IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA.

I guess Austria's Identitaere Bewegung - in France called the Génération Identitaire - is still a noble unknown across the pond, but the movement is definitely picking up steam. Recently, they held a demo in Vienna. Via our buddies at Gates of Vienna:




It kind of warms the heart that not all of Europe is lost yet - especially upon realizing IB is first and foremost a youth movement.

I am 50. All my life I have passionately loathed the "soixante-huitards" - the hippie generation. I detested them - I still do. But I always felt terribly isolated in my attitude towards what I have forever considered a generation of hypocrites, hedonists, traitors to our magnificent civilization, and nest-shitters. It always seemed like I was forever a loner in my assessment.

Seeing these young people, men and women alike, denounce this very same filth and their descendants, well... that's marvelous!


MFBB.

No comments: