Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Why Dennis Kucinich must be elected the next President of the United States. These are actual reasons for which people support "Dennis". I am NOT making this up:

She explained how it is important that the United States focus on helping the world's poor, such as keeping people in the Himalayas who have calluses on their feet from walking barefoot all the time.

"Our goal is to raise the issue of youth politics and music."

"I love Dennis because he shows me how we can have a world where I can be free to be who I am, I can feel safe, and everyone in the country can be safe and happy. Um, yeah."

"I feel the idea that you can defeat terrorism through war is absurd." Also, "I enjoy his ideas on medical insurance and education. They should be human rights."



Read the entire thing at NRO here.

No comments: