Friday, January 02, 2004

Tom wrote (a.o.):

"Howard Dean will not be the Democratic party candidate for president. (Pure gut feeling on this one)."

So who do you think will it be? Gephardt? (not holding my breath though, whoever it is will get slaughtered anyway)


"Congress as a whole (both sides of the aisle) with W's blessing will continue to spend our tax dollars like sailors in a whorehouse."

This is curious to me. I understand fiscal conservatism is needed (you see it in your own household) but as the US is in a state of war (to me it's really a war situation) do such considerations not move to second plan? I mean, in WWII the state deficit was soaring to the stars too, no?

"Finally, and I know I'm going out on a limb here, John F'ing Kerry will tell us that he served in Vietnam."

Obviously you don't like this guy very much (just an observation)

No comments: