Thursday, November 06, 2003

I hope that the ass-clowns who are convinced we're in a "quagmire" in Iraq and got so knowledgeable by walking past the TV while Dan, Tom, or Peter are on (you know who you are) will take the time to read this. I grow weary of people who are so opinionated and well versed in U.S. foreign policy spouting off about this subject and then clamming up or telling me that President Bush is an idiot (Oooh, nice rejoinder! And so relevant. Congratulations, you just changed my mind.) because they haven't bothered to expend ANY time or effort delving even half a $%^#$ millimeter below the surface.
Ooh look! It took me all of maybe 3 minutes on line to come across the above link. Whew! I'm exhausted. I'm not going to do that again, I think I'll just use Peter Jennings in place of my native cognition.

No comments: