Saturday, August 03, 2019

SATURDAY NIGHT HARRY STYLES, PHIL COLLINS.

Harry Styles with Sign of the Times. From his self-titled 2017 debut album.





I guess that's the Quiraing on Skye. Marvellous!



Phil Collins with I Missed Again. Album Face Value (1981).





A lot of personal stuff, divorce and all, on that album, also on the next one, IIRC Hello, I must be going. The blue one with his face in profile; actually the one which got me to know Collins. I would have to look it up, but I even think that one was also about a break up, but with a Jill (Face Value was about his first wife Andrea leaving him). Anyway, Collins isn't shy about showing off his personal laundry. He's also got this almost creepy song 'Mama' which in reality is about a prostitute, etc.


Nite.



MFBB.

No comments: