Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TEN YEARS AGO: THE LIBERATION OF IRAQ.



 photo amtracs_zps33a42dbf.jpg


Sorry. I just lost my text. I know that this sounds lame, but I have neither the time nor the energy to reconstruct what I just wrote. I was diagnosed with cancer of the bone marrow in November 2012, have until now undergone 17 chemiotherapies, and still have my company to run. Which means that not only my time but also my energy is very severely limited.

Suffice to say that ten years on, I still squarely endorse the Bush Administration's decision to invade Iraq. Those who were for the war, were right. Those who were against were and are dead wrong.

A salute to the brave Coalition troops, the Americans up front. Our throughts and prayers should go to those who paid the ultimate price, as well as those who still bear the consequences of wounds inflicted during the campaign.

MFBB.

No comments: