Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all the people of good will.

Photobucket



Personally, this was the first Christmas without my father, who, as this blog's followers know, died on May 2nd.

What was good is that the yearly tradition of my siblings and me gathering at my parents' house, together with our spouses and children, continued. As far as I'm concerned, I'm on good terms with all of them and I guess that goes for everybody.

This must have been a good thing for mother.

Throughout dinner, I kept looking at several of the photos of my dad mom placed in a number of locations throughout the dining room and kitchen area. It was sobering.

My sisters and I - we did have an exceptional father. There's a lot to be said of him, but I'm at a loss for words. Father - you are missed.



Good night.



MFBB.

No comments: