Monday, April 19, 2004

Tom, nice work getting rid of the Spanish flag. What a bunch of sissies. My niece is over there right now on a school trip, and her group has been getting constantly harassed by the locals because they are American, and of course they have a problem with our involvement in Iraq. She was even attacked by some guy, but apparently some of the boys in her group (this is a high school trip) overwhelmed him and eventually beat the crap out of him (like we needed more proof that these people can't fight.) If we hadn't paid for her trip in advance I would have definitely cancelled it. I don't care to have my hard earned dollars going to help support such a cowardly excuse for a country. My apologies to the few remaining Spaniards who haven't succumbed to the flaccid "post modern" ideology of Europe.

No comments: