Monday, April 26, 2004

Kaus has all the news on Kerry. The more you read, the more you think of summer.....this many flip flops will do that to you.
Thanks to Instapundit for the link.

Tom, I had no idea that Kerry was still in the reserves from 70-72 while he was actively protesting. What's up with that? As I recall, when you were in, somebody got in trouble (I can't remember if it was somebody retiring, or somebody leaving Command) for speaking badly of Clinton in front of other reservists, and you all got a talking to about it, just in case anyone else couldn't remember proper etiquette when referring to the Commander In Chief while on Navy time and property. What Kerry was doing would surely qualify for a dishonorable discharge at least, and possibly treason I'd think. Am I wrong?

No comments: